12 March 2008

brain buzz and cai guo-qiang

As I explained, there was something about the exhibit we saw at the Guggenheim in NYC last week that really has me captivated.

The museum itself has always been fascinating to me. To have experienced it with the incredible Cai Guo-Qiang exhibit inside really just has my brain buzzing.

(By the way, I am eternally grateful to our NYC hosts, who showered us with love and quiet comfort. They made this transition home so much easier for us, all while giving us incredible memories that will last a lifetime. It was a "wicked" good time. We love you two!!)

So, anyway, in an attempt to shed some of this burden I am carrying (I want everyone to see what I saw), here is the exhibition - online... I have watched it about 25 times now. Amazing...

Cai Guo-Qiang/Guggenheim online exhibition

Sort of a making of video from the Guggenheim site:

Making of the Exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment