31 January 2008

we now conclude our broadcasting day

One of the most difficult, and yet most comforting, realities in life is that all things have a beginning and an end. There is an unspoken and wondrously natural progression. Purposes are fulfilled and the life then fades away. Some things last longer than others and some seemingly go much too soon. Still, all things have an ending. I find the endings most beautiful when those things, having satisfied what they were created to do, quietly fade away.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your rest. love you guys! forever, darkness into light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing issues here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thank you a lot and I'm taking a look forward to contact you.

    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    Also visit my web page ... Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete