22 February 2008

the post-karmic stream

Well, here it is...the beginning of something else.

Obviously, I have been away for awhile. And I may be away for awhile longer yet...

Nonetheless, this will be the place that I reappear one day in the not too distant future. I loved filling in the margins using the "darkness into light" idea. Still, everything has an end. Recognizing the transition that we are making, and recognizing that there were certain things about blogging that bothered me on a deep (metaphorical?) level, I decided to keep the same site with a new, open purpose: to record and share the things that, for whatever reason, I cannot shake without putting them on paper, no matter what they are, as they flow in this post-karmic stream that we find ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. don't deprive us of your musings. they are inspired and are the children of careful thougth and reflection.
    thanks,
    Rose Marie H.

    ReplyDelete