18 March 2009

wash me: or getting to know you through bumper stickers

From Car


There are lots of ways to get to know people. Talking, for instance, is a popular one.

More surreptitious, however, is scanning the books on another person's shelf. Or better - checking out the stickers and other shwag on the back of their car.

So, here is your assignment today (somewhat like last Monday's assignment)...

Post a comment here telling the world what is on the back of your car. It could be stickers, or license-plate frames, or even an embarrassing "wash-me".

And then, take a minute and snap a photo of that back windshield or bumper and email it to me - theburkholders@gmail.com - and I'll post all of the photos I get in an upcoming blog-post. I think it should make for a fascinating, angle at the community that we have created...

From Car
From Car
From Car

4 comments:

  1. You totally stole my idea, Mr. Burkholder! :-) I love it!

    I'll get back to you w/ a pic once I return from lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since i've gotten such a great response (1 person including you), it should become your project. you can use mine and take pictures of all kinds of interesting austin bumper stickers.

    -kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sending you mine soon. Just having issues with my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't any bumper stickers to show or talk about.

    ReplyDelete