07 October 2008

preaching this sunday, the 12th


I am preaching at Grace Point in San Antonio this coming Sunday, October 12th.

There, I said it. It feels like smarmy self-promotion, but I thought I should get the word out anyway.

I'll be pinch-hitting for Pastor Jeff and delivering a message entitled "The Power to Direct", which is really a look how our words can impact others - often in all of the wrong ways.

Service times are 9:30am, 11:00am, and 12:30pm. A map can be had through this link. For anyone who cannot make it, I'll post a link to the sermon audio next week.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!

    The B is bringing the W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can view evidence of the event at this photo album:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/mike.sharrow/KyleBurkholderSPowerOfWordsSunday#

    ReplyDelete