24 November 2007

a good punch in the groin (a second, less serious, thanksgiving story)

**Editor's Note: This post has nothing to do with spirituality or Africa. I just thought it was funny.

With this being the Thanksgiving season and all, I thought I would reminisce a little about one of my favorite memories from Turkey Day.

Just last year, my cousin Jeff and I were embroiled in an epic, if somewhat juvenile, battle of surprise slaps to sensitive areas. This is what happens when two men revert to (very) childhood ways in the midst of their in-laws.

Anyway, I was pretending to play a sweet air-guitar riff (photo 1) when I backhanded my cousin's ability to have children into the stone age (see his reaction in photo 2). Then, I laughed and laughed and laughed (photo 3). It was sweet. Enjoy the photos.

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, my marbles have healed and you're air-guitar riff sounded like crap!

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete