26 September 2007

i chose you (new podcast)

Today, Stef and I are sharing another song with you.

I wrote it last night and then rested on Stef to help clean it up and keep me from breaking too many musical laws. :)

I tried to post a chart, but I don't quite know how to do that. If we figure it out, I'll put it up there - if not I can email one to anyone who might want it...

Our Podcast - I Chose You

I Chose You

by Kyle and Stefani Burkholder

(Capo 7th - Gno3, Cadd9, Em7, D throughout)

You are
Who I AM
And i am
Perfectly yours

For what can i say
What did i do
I hear you so clearly
I chose you

I chose you

You make
No mistakes
And You make
The wheat and the tares

For who can resist
Who can undo
I hear You so clearly
I chose you

I chose you

Hold me
I love You
Scold me
I love You
Whisper
I love You
I hear You
I love You

I chose You

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment